This site’s design is only visible in a graphical browser that supports web standards, but its content is accessible to any browser or Internet device. | WHY WE DO THIS
X1 & X2:
Notes on ceMb
Cemb, disc seven, collects the
earliest live recordings that were released. Many of these tracks
were only available digitally on the 'Color' singles, the original
European CD releases that had solid colors of Red, Blue, Green, and
variations on that theme for Yellow and White. (EC, GTBR, LII, BR/S,
The cover image may relate to the Rose, used on the cover of
Violator and Enjoy The Silence.
- [7:42] My Secret Garden [Hammersmith Oct 1982]
- [4:19] Shout [Hammersmith Oct 1982]
- [3:26] Photographic [Hammersmith Oct 1982]
- [4:06] New Life [Hammersmith Oct 1982]
- [2:36] Boys Say Go [Hammersmith Oct 1982]
- [4:24] Nothing To Fear [Hammersmith Oct 1982]
- [3:47] Tora! Tora! Tora! [Hammersmith Oct 1982]
- [4:07] See You [Hammersmith Oct 1982]
- [5:29] Just Can't Get Enough [Hammersmith Oct 1982]
- [3:46] Ice Machine [Empire Sep 1984]
- [6:52] Everything Counts [Empire Sep 1984]
- [5:51] More Than A Party [Birmingham Nec Apr 1986]
- Other discs:
- 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
General Information about X1 and X2.
Track Listing for all discs.
Art and design information and comments.
Article from Music Collector magazine.
Original releases of the tracks are listed here.
Comments from people viewing this site.