In bullet point form:
* Three early morning feedings, pre 7am
* 7am: Amy in horrible acute pain
* 8am: All of us out the door and to the OHSU ER
* 11am: Discharge from OSHU following IV pain reliever and ‘possible’ diagnosis
* 1pm: Sudden snowstorm sweeps into Portland
* 2:30pm: James and I head out to Hillsboro to get cash to make up for my skipped pay check (Unpaid Family leave)
* 4pm: 30 minute drive takes 90 minutes today. (Having a credit union with offices near where you work makes more sense when you’re actually working at the office.)
* 4:30pm: Head home from Hillsboro, via TV Hwy, hoping higher-traffic roads will remain safer.
* 6pm: 4 miles and an hour and a half later, James and I stop at @jockmurphy’s home and have a spot of hospitality.
* 7:30pm: Back on the road, decide to take the more-flat Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy rather than chance the elevations of the Sunset Hwy.
* 9:30pm: Averaging 5 miles an hour our jouney finally finishes back at home.
This was crazy. I couldn’t believe some of the insane drivers both too cautious and overly confident.